12/12/11

hippie attire?

Tomorrow is the last day of classes! Then I'll just have finals to take and I'll be finished with my first semester of college. Wow, time flew by so fast. I'm excited to be working full time again come next Tuesday. I'll be able to earn a lot more money and save some extra cash for my birthday on January 1st. I repeated an outfit today. I wore this same exact one a few weeks ago during November. I sort of went for the Farrah Fawcett type of hair style today, hehe.

Floral vest - thrifted | Belt - thrifted | Harem pants - H&M 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I enjoy reading them. Feel free to follow my blog or my tumblr (c0nquis.tumblr.com) -- check back for updates (: I'll have more outfit, hair, nail, and DIY posts coming soon.