8/3/12

They don't call it "arm candy" for nothing!

This must be the reason why it's called arm candy.
My room has been a royal mess and my jewelry is everywhere...but I think I've found a solution.

I stopped by this huge 99cent store a couple blocks away from work and picked up these candy/cookie
jars for $2.99 each. The nice lady also wrapped them in bubble wrap for me, 2 thumbs up.


I placed my bracelets in one jar...

...and my rings in the other jar. (I swear I have more somewhere)


Now I feel like a little kid at a candy store when I reach into these every morning!


4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I enjoy reading them. Feel free to follow my blog or my tumblr (c0nquis.tumblr.com) -- check back for updates (: I'll have more outfit, hair, nail, and DIY posts coming soon.