8/5/12

OOTD: Outlet Shopping


On Saturday my family and I went shopping at Tanger Outlets at Long Island.
It's been so long since we shopped together along with my cousins. Everyone left with bags and beat-up wallets.
The buy I'm most excited about is a pair of T-strap heels from Bass. It was originally $100 and they had 80% off sale
 that made it only $20. This is why I love shopping at outlets! I got a few more things so maybe I'll put up a haul soon.


(Scarf print top - thrifted, Navy blue circle skirt - Forever 21, Yellow flats - gift from my aunt)


Le new babies


We literally shopped until the sun went down!


For dinner, we fueled up at The Cheesecake Factory at Mineola.


"California Cheese-steak" with sweet potato fries on the side. *__* so yummy!

1 comment:

  1. Great post !

    3 words LOVE YOUR STYLE :)

    I'm an instant follower of you now :)

    Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

    p.s Check out my first Rire Boutique Giveaway !! :)
    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I enjoy reading them. Feel free to follow my blog or my tumblr (c0nquis.tumblr.com) -- check back for updates (: I'll have more outfit, hair, nail, and DIY posts coming soon.