12/23/11

Winter Disguised As Fall

I had an awkward face and figured to just block out my eyes, that way you can focus on the outfit! ;D Anyways, the weather here in New York City yesterday was just amazing. Usually our December month is filled with harsh cold winds and possibilities of a "White Christmas." I should be wearing pea-coats and fur stoles but 55 degrees with 7 miles per hour wind was such a delight. Too bad it only lasted one day.

Pleated polyester button-down: Salvation Army Thrift Store
Black leather jacket: H&M
Oversized faux crocodile bag: Mondani
Necklace: boutique from Soho
Boots: H&M, studded myself


Boots before studs:


Boots after studs (gold cross pattern)



7 comments:

  1. Those boots are fabulous <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your boots soo much!!!!!!

    Come to see my newest post :)

    www.magdalenny.blospot.com

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful outfit and you made your boots so cool with those studs!:O

    I think if you have a shirt at home, it takes about half an hour to make it printed ;)!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. these boots look great! we wish u a merry christmas!


    xx, Sabinna and David

    ReplyDelete
  5. great boots!love your style!http://msfashionstreet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love love love what you have done with the boots :) I want to do it to mine now:) thanks :D love the outfit, also loving the dip dye effect to your hair :) xx poppymale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I enjoy reading them. Feel free to follow my blog or my tumblr (c0nquis.tumblr.com) -- check back for updates (: I'll have more outfit, hair, nail, and DIY posts coming soon.