7/31/11

I went to the MET Museum today with my mama to see Alexander McQueen's Savage Beauty Exhibit. No photos were allowed to be taken but my breath sure was taken away. Every room was hands down stunning. My favorite was the one of the Romantic rooms which had this stunning white dress with red jewels embellished on it. I would feel like such a queen if I were wearing it. I was definitely wide-eyed the whole time. We had a little bit more time after the exhibit so we checked out some works of art as well, yay!

Top & Shorts : Forever 21
Brown belt : thrifted
Oxfords : Steve Madden spring 2010 cellection
Wayfarers : Urban Outfitters
 Faux snake skin bag : NewYork&Company






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I enjoy reading them. Feel free to follow my blog or my tumblr (c0nquis.tumblr.com) -- check back for updates (: I'll have more outfit, hair, nail, and DIY posts coming soon.