7/24/11

Fashion WARRIOR

Today I went to a huge battle. I sweated like no other and endured a non-air conditioned environment for about 4 hours straight. But it was all worth it because I got approximately 40 articles of clothing, bags, and accessories all together for $25. I can't wait to go back again.

Here's just a FEW that I got:

A pair of black gartered shorts which originally fell close to my knees.

But i folded them and wore them out today as high-waisted black shorts.

I found a beige Columbia windbreaker that i'm dying to wear for the fall.

A white & navy blue striped top that i'll DIY into a tank or off the shoulder.

A small black backpack.

My absolute favorite find: A suede Hazel brand notepad holder which i'm planning to wear as a clutch. The color beige is absolutely beautiful and the gold statement is just adorable. It goes perfectly with any outfit!

I remember grabbing a whole bunch of scarves (there's others) and this beanie from H&M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I enjoy reading them. Feel free to follow my blog or my tumblr (c0nquis.tumblr.com) -- check back for updates (: I'll have more outfit, hair, nail, and DIY posts coming soon.