3/23/11

BU$Y

i'm currently in the process of saving up money for two things: Battlecry concert @ NJ in April & for my shopping/outing plans for Spring Break.

i've been busy doing meet ups, selling my clothes/accessories, and making appointments for girls who want to get their nails done by me (: everything's set so far. i've recevied some offers that i'm more than happy and willing to take.

the weather is also terribly dreary rainy and out of whack here in NYC so there hasn't been any nice days to dress up and go out to take pictures :\ i find that so unfair because Spring just started!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I enjoy reading them. Feel free to follow my blog or my tumblr (c0nquis.tumblr.com) -- check back for updates (: I'll have more outfit, hair, nail, and DIY posts coming soon.