6/30/13

Blonde Summer

American Apparel white crop tee (here), Urban Renewal Polka Dot Denim Shorts (here)

Surprise! I've gone blonde for the summer (: I thought it would be fun to have a lighter hair color but I didn't ever think I was going to go this light. I'm still trying to get used to it but I'll probably keep it for a little while before I go for some shade of red. Now that it's officially summer I've retreated to my usual go-to which is the high-waisted shorts & crop top combo. All I need is a jumbo slurpee and I'm good to go!

xoxo, Christal
follow me on instagram @c0nquis
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I enjoy reading them. Feel free to follow my blog or my tumblr (c0nquis.tumblr.com) -- check back for updates (: I'll have more outfit, hair, nail, and DIY posts coming soon.