11/4/12

Fall Fever





( Jacket - thrifted, Shirt - Forever21, Sweater - H&M, Necklace - H&M, Black jeans - H&M,  Studded boots here )

Burgundy, olive green, & chesnut brown --- the ultimate color palettes for this fall in my book and yes, I've got the fever. 
Normally, I'm an all-black outfit type of girl so this might be the first time in a long time that I'm sporting different colors
 all at once. The pop of print from the collared shirt is quite a surprise too. You could also say this is a celebratory outfit 
after a week of gloom from Hurricane Sandy. It's time for NYC to rise again!

2 comments:

  1. Your hair is so perfect! Cute outfit :) xo

    jodieolivia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love so much this look! That sweater is amazing!

    Love,
    Lemiza

    www.lemizysconfessionbook.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I enjoy reading them. Feel free to follow my blog or my tumblr (c0nquis.tumblr.com) -- check back for updates (: I'll have more outfit, hair, nail, and DIY posts coming soon.