7/23/12

Summer Freedom

The best part of summer is hanging out with your best friends. On saturday my friends and I went to a vietnamese
sandwhich place called JoJu and got bahn mi. We bought some drugstore makeup from Walgreens and then got some
boba at Kung Fu Tea. Of course, it wouldn't be complete without a little chill time at the rooftop. The view is always amazing
& overlooking the city's skyline. If only I could live up summer like this everyday. Oops, I forgot I'm a workaholic.

(thrifted floral blouse, forever 21 cut-offs, thrifted bag, old Clarks ankle boots)

Bahn Mi from Joju

Boba from Kung Fu Tea

Our thrifted / borrowed-from-mom bags ;)

Rooftop view with the NYC skyline visible in the middle.

Watch our summer adventure video from this day (:

4 comments:

  1. The tea and banh mi look so good!
    Seems like you had an awesome day out, I love the little montage you did ^^ hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh loving the thrifted bags! following you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post !

    Love your outfit so much!!

    You look FABOULOUS !

    Just stopped by your blog!
    Loved it instantly so I have no choice but to follow you around!!

    Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

    p.s Check out the store link I posted :)

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I enjoy reading them. Feel free to follow my blog or my tumblr (c0nquis.tumblr.com) -- check back for updates (: I'll have more outfit, hair, nail, and DIY posts coming soon.