6/8/12

Eyecandy: Pretty Trends to Look At

I'm so bored at work right now so I decided to make a pretty post with images courtesy of  Tumblr. These are pretty much the biggest trends out right now. I'm sure a lot of people find the best fashion inspirations on Tumblr. If you have one, leave your link at the comment below so I can follow you!


Mint: I would wear every single thing in this photo.

Neon: I had no idea how gorgeous it would look with cobalt blue.

Aimee Song and her amazing sense of style. I heard she's in NYC this weekend.

Litas: Duh, need I say more?

Vintage sunglasses (: And what a cute way of displaying them!

Watches are now a major essential to constructing arm candy, plus this one is mint!

I can't get enough of the ombre trend. This one is really pretty.

Studded everything! That reminds me, I have a bajillion stud-related DIYs to finish.

The perfect vanity, ever.

Pastels and pearls: Delicate and yet so pretty!

Lace: Honestly, I don't think lace could ever go out of style.
It's my absolute favorite, seeing as how I own 5 laced dresses. #addiction

"That Summer Look"


Maxi skirts: I'm in a major hunt to look for this exact one, or a color close to it.

Lastly, my most favorite trend. I don't know who else is with me on this but--Camouflage. Not
everyone is on board with this one, but I sure am. My major reason to thrift lately is to score a camo
 jacket. Of course, you will all be updated when I reach that accomplishment.

P.S. I don't know specific what store most of these items are from. So if you're wondering, so am I. LOL.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THIS!!!! omg i want every single thing in this post!

    xoxo
    Candy
    www.tayloranddemolish.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fell in love with Aimee's romper :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I enjoy reading them. Feel free to follow my blog or my tumblr (c0nquis.tumblr.com) -- check back for updates (: I'll have more outfit, hair, nail, and DIY posts coming soon.