3/1/12

bling essentials

(Elgin watch - Claire's double finger cross ring - H&M white stone ring - F21 spike and pyramid stud bracelets, marble ring)

 (New York & Company bangle)

(H&M assorted metallic bracelets)

(H&M collar necklace) 

(New York & Company silver bib necklace)

(New York & Company necklace) 


(Forever 21 pearl cross necklace) 


I'm sure you guys have probably seen me wearing these a billion times but I'm a huge jewelry fanatic and these are some that I wear most often. I have a lot more, especially rings, but I keep leaving my rings everywhere in my house so most of the time I can't even find them LOL! I love love loveee gold so a majority of the time that's what I wear. But lately I've been getting cravings for silver jewelry especially some silver rings. 
However, I'm on a "shopping diet." Sounds weird? Well, I'm typically someone who never buys a whole bunch of things all at once. I'll buy something one week and then buy something another but I've realized I'm just feeding the inner spending beast in me. So I decided to take on the challenge of stopping that habit starting this month. I'll just do a huge shopping spree on spring break! :P

Thanks for reading! (:

5 comments:

  1. "shopping diet"... i'm recently on it. haha. love the accessories!

    http://thestatuesquecanvas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. *GASP! That New York and Company Bangle .... yumm haha.

    And in regards to your comments, the NYC bronzer isn't shimmery! woot! I'm not too fond of shimmery bronzers, so I found it perfect (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful jewellerys! Especially the first bracelet! I have the bracelets on the second picture,too:) And the same necklace;) Love your jewellery!

    Hope you visit me on my blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bracelets and the rings!!
    http://silviasdailycloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting blog, looking forward to more wonderful! swarovski jewelry uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I enjoy reading them. Feel free to follow my blog or my tumblr (c0nquis.tumblr.com) -- check back for updates (: I'll have more outfit, hair, nail, and DIY posts coming soon.