11/25/11

black friday haul

Good morning! I just came home a few minutes ago from black friday shopping! I went to Lexington Ave to shop at Urban Outfitters (50% off sale items) and HM ($5 fashion finds and scratch cards for first 300 people). First, I went to Urban Outfitters and got there at 3:40am! Just 20 minutes early for the 4am opening. Then by 5am I was at HM (one block away) and received a $10 off scratch card!

The crowds weren't that bad at all actually. I enjoyed it a lot. When I came home, my parents even dragged me to go thrift shopping where I found a bag!

Urban Outfitters : Original price $19.99 | 50% off = $9.99


Urban Outfitters : Guns N' Roses shirt - Original price $14.99 | 50% off = $7.49


Urban Outfitters : Galaxy print shirt - Original price $14.99 | 50% off = $7.49

HM : Blazer - on sale for $20


HM : Wine Knitted Oversized Cardigan - on sale for $15

Thrift store : Green Snake-skin Bag - $2.40