8/9/11

current wishlist

I began a clothing wish-list in the spring of 2009. I still continued making one but I often update it every season. I save it on text-edit on my Macbook but I'll share some of the things I'll be wanting here on my blog.


  • red high waisted jeans
  • maroon, olive green, black, and yellow mustard knitted beanies
  • yellow mustard knitted cardigan
  • a good pair of brown and black combat boots
  • light brown and sand colored ankle boots
  • black matte heels
  • formal dresses (for my friends that have birthdays in the fall)
  • black laced dress
  • more jeans (black and dark denim)
  • thick cable-knit cardigans and pull-overs
  • a basic black circle skirt (and also red)
  • lots and lots of leggings and patterned tights
(: xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I enjoy reading them. Feel free to follow my blog or my tumblr (c0nquis.tumblr.com) -- check back for updates (: I'll have more outfit, hair, nail, and DIY posts coming soon.