7/20/11

Virginia Photo Diary

Last weekend my whole family and I traveled to Virginia to go to Busch Gardens and visit our family friends (: It was so refreshing to be out of NYC. I fell inlove with the South so much. The hospitality is shocking but something I could totally live with. I can't wait to travel further down the States, hopefully next year's summer roadtrip we will.

(only some of what i brought with me lol)





"Villia Italia"


My cousin won me Stuart the minion at Busch Gardens (: I dragged him everywhere with me.


Sunday Best (:



FamBam (:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I enjoy reading them. Feel free to follow my blog or my tumblr (c0nquis.tumblr.com) -- check back for updates (: I'll have more outfit, hair, nail, and DIY posts coming soon.