4/4/11

sweet child o' mine | my favorite t-shirt

the forecast originally called for rain today. but when i woke up this morning, the rain was pushed back to tomorrow maybe. (: this meant a picture perfect day for a photoshoot again ^.^ this morning on my way to school i was already thinking of where the setting could be. this street & garage happens to be where i pass by every day to go to the subway to get to school. it's usually pretty empty so it was perfect.

(Guns N' Roses top - gifted from H&M| jeans - F21 | cardigan - cousin's |
 red briefcase bag - gifted from F21 | Dexter shoes - Payless)

(Way farers - Urban Outfitters | camera necklace - gifted from my love vanessa | rings - CR)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I enjoy reading them. Feel free to follow my blog or my tumblr (c0nquis.tumblr.com) -- check back for updates (: I'll have more outfit, hair, nail, and DIY posts coming soon.