2/20/13

Recent Purchases


 Forever 21 Faux Leather-Sleeved Anorak (here)

Thrifted Fur Vest 

Cross-printed shirt

Hey loves! I'm sorry for the lack of updates. Spring semester is back in session but here's a quick post.
I should be busy looking for spring pieces by now but I couldn't resist these. I've been looking for a cheaper version
of the ZARA leather-sleeved olive jacket for so long. I went to Forever 21 earlier, with no intentions of buying anything,
yet I couldn't leave the jacket behind. I also thrifted this fur vest last week. I had no idea it could be such an essential layering piece!
I can wear it under my coats or wear it over a leather jacket for an edgier vibe. Lastly, the cross shirt is just too dope to pass down.

xoxo, Christal
Facebook - Christal Lim Acosido | Tumblr - c0nquis | Instagram - c0nquis

5 comments:

  1. Ahhhh I adore that cross shirt!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, they all look amzing :)
    janetcplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. perfect items you've bought!

    londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The faux leather sleeve jacket is so perfect literally just what i've been looking for! check out my blog x x


    http://500daysofchloe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I enjoy reading them. Feel free to follow my blog or my tumblr (c0nquis.tumblr.com) -- check back for updates (: I'll have more outfit, hair, nail, and DIY posts coming soon.