- Revlon Eyelash Curler
- Maybelline Falsies Volume Express Mascara
- M.A.C. Prolong Wear Foundation in NW30
- Too Faced Natural Eye Eyeshadow Palette
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- Smashbox Photofinish Primer
- Make Up For Ever Aqualiner
- Benefit Watt's Up Highlighter
- Studio 35 Eyeshadow Brush
- Elf Powder Brush
- Benefit HOOLA Bronzer
In no way am I a make-up artist but these are just a few products that have been spot on and remarkable in my book. I use most of these every single day and will be continuing to use these products. If you're contemplating about buying any of these, I highly recommend them!
Also, I'm always on the hunt for new makeup to try especially foundation so if you guys have any recommendations please feel free to leave your own favorites down in the comment box too!
Follow me on instagram: @c0nquis