10/4/12

Fall WishList #1

Fall WishList #1

Fall WishList #1 by love-confides featuring silver shoes
(A. Wang Rocco, maroon jeans, Diamond Supply beanie, The Hundreds beanie, HOMG by JC,
 Doc Martens 1460, Romwe skull shirt, ZARA flat studded belt, UNIF Hellraisers)

Notice the reoccurring theme of black & spikes/studs. Yeah, that pretty much defines me.This sort of makes me look like I'm on the verge of grunge fashion and trill street style. I can't argue with that though. I will always love skulls and anything spiked/studded. But at the same time...I'm from Queens, homie. So I can't exactly shake off any hint of hypebeast , sorry. And I'm actually digging those HOMG platform sneakers by Jeffrey Campbell. It's sexy. 
First thing I'm probably getting on this list are Doc Martens (: Next paycheck, lehhgo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I enjoy reading them. Feel free to follow my blog or my tumblr (c0nquis.tumblr.com) -- check back for updates (: I'll have more outfit, hair, nail, and DIY posts coming soon.