1/27/12

Arm Decors for Gloomy Days

It's been raining the past couple of days in NYC so my source of sunshine has been through my arm decors. Doesn't my wrist look like a nightclub? Haha!

In other news, I've been a terrible blogger lately. Work is really keeping me busy and school will be resuming again by next week. I may be able to get a hold of my friend's Nikon on saturday so I'll try and get a few decent shots of my recent buys and outfits.

Above: F21 spike bracelet, Elgin gold watch, J Crew rhinestone & "hipster triangle" bracelet
Below: F21 pyramid stud bracelet, Elgin gold watch, H M gold & silver assorted bracelets

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I enjoy reading them. Feel free to follow my blog or my tumblr (c0nquis.tumblr.com) -- check back for updates (: I'll have more outfit, hair, nail, and DIY posts coming soon.