9/16/11

Shoes & Nails

I'm breaking in these new babies I got from H&M today (I had a 20% off coupon). Finally, I bought myself some nice black ankle boots -- a staple I've been searching for. Notice the similarity of the Ecote Chelsea Boot that I had on my want list a few posts ago. I don't mind the little strap at the top though. But I would have liked the heel to be a little higher but I'll get the soles padded up before I start using them. I also got the time to resume my "Thursday Night Nail Night" and used my two favorite Essie nailpolish. 

I'm done with school for the week (applause) therefore I spent tonight relaxing before starting some homework. Tomorrow even though I don't have school I'm going to Tribeca to spend the morning and have lunch with Czarina. It's been a while since we saw each other and we'll be doing a lot of talking and picture taking!

Oh, and on another bright note -- The fall weather is finally here! And I'll be going thrift shopping with my mama this weekend. (: