8/18/11

fetish for boots!

I absolutely love the Fall season because I get to wear boots every day and they go well with almost every outfit. Last year I had about 5 pairs of combat and ankle boots altogether. I used them so often that the soles wore out on a couple already. Instead of giving in with my impulse, I'm going to try and save up using a budget to buy some boots this time. In the mean time, here are a few that I've been drooling over.













1. "Dolcetta" by Dolce Vita Buckle Boot
2. "Dolcetta" by Dolce Vita Harness Heel Boot
3. Studded Workman Boots by Forever 21
4. Frye 8" Harness Boot
5. Deena and Ozzy Foldover Boot
6. Lace-up Leatherette Boots by Forever 21
7. Ecote Flat Chelsea Boot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I enjoy reading them. Feel free to follow my blog or my tumblr (c0nquis.tumblr.com) -- check back for updates (: I'll have more outfit, hair, nail, and DIY posts coming soon.