2/20/11

ce soir, c'est nouveau

i made a blogspot a couple years ago when i got my tumblr and xanga.
turns out i'd forgotten the my account password for my old one.
therefore, here i am with a new one (:

i might not be as active on this blog as i will be on my tumblr.
but i'll be using this blog to post outfits, photography, as well as adventures that i get to engage in :P

_________________________♥__________________________

blessfully, i've been having a good week. i've spent time with my family and friends. all laughs and nothing hazy. i'm looking forward for more of this <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I enjoy reading them. Feel free to follow my blog or my tumblr (c0nquis.tumblr.com) -- check back for updates (: I'll have more outfit, hair, nail, and DIY posts coming soon.